Custom Air Cooled Heat Exchangers That Reduce Operating Costs
We have a wide range of capabilities in manufacturing custom air cooled heat exchangers designed to lower operating costs. No application is to large or small. We custom build your air cooled heat exchanger to your specifications.
- Coolers designed for electric motors, hydraulic motors, or an engines
- Heat exchanger cooler models and fan sizing for a specific applications
- Custom design for proper air flow using the least amount of power input from your engine or motor
- Designed for ease of maintenance
- Wide range of custom designed fan sizes of 21” to 168” in multiples of 1 to 5 fans
- Heat exchanger design pressures from atmospheric to 5000 psi
- Custom exchangers in standard prime finishes to hot dip galvanizing as well as exotic paint systems and other specialized coatings
- Vertical coil, horizontal coil, induced or forced draft intake air exchange
Our dedicated Thermal and Mechanical Engineers have extensive experience designing coolers that provide outstanding service while adhering to customer specifications and industry standards.
Air Cooled Exchangers Built to Last Longer
Our advance technological tools include: proprietary thermal rating program developed by R&R Engineering, the latest computer aided drafting, and three dimensional modeling.
R&R offers a wide range of models and sizes to choose from. With fan sizes of 21” to 168” in multiples of 1 to 5 fans, and design pressures from atmospheric to 5000 psi, no application is too small or too large.
From standard prime finishes to hot dip galvanizing to more exotic paint systems, we will provide the specialized coatings for your specific application.